Saturday, September 13, 2014

Sundday Stamps # 187

Goodness, it's been a busy Saturday, with several family events.  Therefore I am putting this up late on Saturday night, USA time.  For tomorrow it is time for Sunday Stamps.


This week's theme is automobiles and motor transport, and should be an easy theme to follow.  I was inspired by a stamp I received recently:


Although an American car, the Duesenberg SJ is featured, this stamp is from the Czech Republic, as you can see.  It is nicely and delicately postmarked in the corner, from Prague.

Please join me this week with any auto or motor transport stamps you wish.  I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Theme next week;  Mammals.
Theme two week from now: anything you wish.

Viridian

8 comments:

Postcardy said...

I remember hearing from my mother that the Duesenberg was a special or luxury car.

agi said...

accidentally one car stamp that i've found on a recent postcard is from this series :)

Mail Adventures said...

I also have received this one, but I forgot to post it.

Joy said...

A do love a car with running boards.

Bob Scotney said...

I hadn't heard of this fine old car. Good to see it on a stamp.

Unknown said...

I would like to participate too. I hope I am welcome. :)
Greetings.

viridian said...

Calantha you are very welcome.

Unknown said...

Thank you very much :)
I am very happy to be welcome. I am totally new in this topic of stamps and cards. It is great to see other peoples who are loving these things too and to have a possibility to discuss and exchange. :) Great idea to start these Sunday stamps.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails