Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Postcard Friendship Friday - Advent

Thank you to our hostess Beth at The Best Hearts are Crunchy for hosting Postcard Friendship Friday. Click on the link to see who else is playing!




Verse: Behold I come quickly/ My reward is with Me.  Proverbs XXII. 12
 
This card was sent as a Christmas greeting.  Unfortunately I don't have the card in front of me, so I can't include the details of the greeting, or who received it. :-(
 
However, it seems appropriate for the season of waiting, Advent.
 
Viridian

5 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

A very pretty, deliacte design!

Linda said...

Beautiful. I love finding cards with less well-known Bible verses.

Paul van Yperen said...

Indeed, delicate and beautiful. I like the quiet simpleness of the design of this postcard which I associate with Advent. Happy PFF.

MrCachet said...

Great card for the season, and your explanation is beautifully put.

Lyneen said...

Beautiful card. Lovely verse. TFS

Happy PFF!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails