Saturday, June 2, 2012

Sunday Stamps # 73

Today's theme is anything you wish.


I am sharing with you a stamp from Poland, with some pretty flowers in a basket.  Appropriate for this Springtime day!  Please join me this weekend in sharing any stamp you wish to share.

Theme next week:  Tuesday is the transit of Venus, a once in a lifetime event. (DO NOT look at the Sun directly, either with or without binoculars or a telescope!  You will hurt your eyes.)  To celebrate, let's share astronomy stamps, or science stamps, or stamps of scientists.  I myself don't have astronomy stamps, but I do have some science stamps.

Add your link below.

Viridian


4 comments:

Postcardy said...

I like the colors on your Polish stamp. It is from a series: Four seasons in the painting - creation of disabled artists.

I found information on it here:
http://www.poczta-polska.pl/znaczki/en/a2002_2.php#3815-3818

Joy said...

Spring is certainly burgeoning here. Baskets of flowers - a nice symbol.

viridian said...

Thank you Postcardy for the link - I checked it out and saw many interesting stamps.

Aimee Dars said...

What a pretty stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails