Sunday, September 24, 2023

Sunday stamps: Insects

 Good day, and welcome to my blog.  It is a cool but sunny Fall day in the American Midwest.  There is not a cloud in the sky,  It's time for Sunday Stamps.

The theme this week is insects.  Not many, other than butterflies, are offered on USA stamps.  And I have shared the butterfly stamps before.  But I do have a stamp I last shared in 2013 on this blog:


A stamp from Lithuania, showing the ladybird spider.  We do not have this spider in the Americas.  I do not think it is poisonous.

See more participants at SeeitonaPostcard.  

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

3 comments:

violet s said...

Spiders are my ultimate do not like bugs. Ladybirds, however, I don't mind. Take the body and legs off this guy and leave the bright red abdomen, and I'm okay with it.

Mail Adventures said...

This is a very curious creature!

marina said...

But it is a beautiful stamp 😀

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails