Sunday, September 3, 2023

Sunday Stamps: Landscapes

 Good day, and welcome to my blog.  It is a warm late summer morning in the Midwest USA.

It's Sunday, and time for Sunday Stamps.

I know the US Postal Service has some newish landscape stamps - the theme for today - but their website is down right now.  So I will share a stamp I have shared before, early in my days of hosting:

A stamp of a National Park in Southern Finland, looking serene with the trees and lake.  This came on a Postcrossing stamp, back when I was doing Postcrossing.

See more participants at SeeitonaPostcard.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

4 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

Oooh! There is so beautiful!

violet s said...

This is so cool. I like the framing with the clouds mimicking the trees branches.

viridian said...

Violet S: I never noticed that before!

marina said...

Beautiful stamp and view.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails