Sunday, September 10, 2023

Sunday Stamps: Roads or highways

 Good Day and welcome to my postcard and stamp blog.  It is a cooler cloudy day in the American Midwest.  It's Sunday, and time for Sunday Stamps.

The theme this week is roads, and I cannot find a stamp in my collection or at the US Postal Service to fulfill this except one:

A stamp I shared back in January.  This is an image of a so-called pony car, but it is on a road!  More on these stamps at the US Postal Service website.

See more participants at SeeitonaPostcard.  She has shared two beautiful stamps there.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

4 comments:

violet s said...

Mustangs were built for roads. Doesn't that sound like a slogan?

marina said...

Good thinking: good way to find a road stamp!

Mail Adventures said...

Or are roads built for mustangs?

Joy said...

Ah life on the open road. Superb image, all dazzling gleaming gold.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails