Sunday, September 17, 2023

Sunday Stamps: Modern Architecture

 Good day, and welcome to a brisk sunny day in the American Midwest.  It's time for Sunday Stamps.

The theme today is Modern Architecture.  I have a set of stamps I shared last year - but they really fit the theme!  When I hear Modern Architecture I think of Frank Lloyd Wright and specifically his house Falling Water.

Yes there is a stamp featuring it.


A set of four stamps.  I haven't visited any of these locations.  Falling Water I believe is a museum now and I would love to visit.

See more participants at SeeitonaPostcard.  

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

3 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

I just love those stamps!
I'd like to visit Falling Water, too. A friend of mine visited it and sent me a couple of cool postcards.

violet s said...

This is a favourite set!

marina said...

A really beautiful set. Nice color!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails