Sunday, October 1, 2023

Sunday Stamps: Indigenous Arts and Crafts

 Good day, and welcome to my blog.  It's a cool sunny morning in the American Midwest, and the morning fog has burned off.  It's time for Sunday Stamps.

Our theme is indigenous arts and crafts.  I have stamps I have featured before, but they are so beautiful!


A pot from a pueblo in the USA southwest.  This is my favorite style, the amazing black and white patterns.


Older stamps, as you can see (22 cents for first class postage!).  A pane of 4 Navajo rugs.

See more participants at SeeitonaPostcard.  

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

3 comments:

Joy said...

The Acoma pot is stunning.

marina said...

The pot on turquoise background is so beautiful!!!

Mail Adventures said...

The Navajo rugs are gorgeous, especially all together. And the Pueblo pot seems really modern. What a beatuiful design!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails