Sunday, October 8, 2023

Sunday Stamps: Food

 Good day and welcome to my stamps blog.  It is a seasonally cool morning (40 degrees F) in the American Midwest, and sunny.  It's time for Sunday stamps.

The theme this week is food.  I have two stamps from the US Postal Service,  These are small denomination stamps, to make up postage on your postcard or letter.

These images are from the USPS.  Some yummy looking grapes and apples!

See more participants at SeeitonaPostcard.  

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

4 comments:

marina said...

Pretty stamps. I used them a lot...

violet s said...

A perfect looking bunch of grapes. I love this time of year for all the apples - though was shocked last week at the prices when I went to stock up. I only bought two!

Joy said...

A nice addition to any mail.

Mail Adventures said...

These tiny stamps look always great on postcards and envelopes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails