Sunday, June 30, 2024

Sunday Stamps: Flags

 Good Day and welcome.  It is a lovely sunny morning in the American Midwest, and time for Sunday Stamps.

The theme today is national holidays, and flags.  I have a USA stamp I shared in 2016:


And I see the date in the corner is 2014.  Appropriate for this week, as it has the USA flag, and fireworks, and it's almost Independence Day (for the USA).  People in my neighborhood are already shooting off some fireworks.  This makes it hard to relax and get to sleep.  We have a family cookout planned for Thursday.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more entries.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

5 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

Very festive one. I wish you a happy 4th of July!

violet s said...

I used to enjoy fireworks displays, now I wish for something safer, and quieter. Like a laser show?! I haven't heard any going off here - yet. Monday will be our big night (and I'll have a front row, elevated view of the ones in my city)

Joy said...

Have a fun 4th of July.

Lisa said...

That is a nice one, a flag and the fireworks together. Yes, my neighborhood has some loud firecrackers and illegal fireworks. The dog is panicking. I live in Oregon, where we have legal fireworks for sale June 23- July 6, but they aren't loud or high.

Four-eyed-missy said...

Spot on for the national holiday and flag theme - fireworks and flags, Independence Day! Fingers crossed things quiet down before your family cookout on Thursday. Nothing worse than fireworks disrupting your sleep! Here's hoping for a happy and safe Fourth of July for you!

In the Company of Me

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails