Sunday, June 9, 2024

Sunday Stamps: Countryside

 Good Day, and welcome to my blog.  It is a cool sunny morning here in the American Midwest, with warmer temperatures later on.

It's time for Sunday Stamps, and the theme is the countryside.  Having none in hand, I did a google search and an anonymous Amazon seller came to my rescue:


This is a set of Forever stamps of winter scenes, but there is a red barn, and some wildlife.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more entries.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

6 comments:

violet s said...

That is a grand red barn!

Lisa said...

Those are nice country scenes. Everyone does like a red barn!

Mail Adventures said...

Really lovely, and very nice to get in winter. Or, even better, in the middle of the hot summer!

Joy said...

That is a very large red barn but the scene stealer is the red cardinal.

FinnBadger said...

I loved this set

Four-eyed-missy said...

Hello, Viridian! This wintery Sunday Stamps post is a bit unexpected, but I love it! Especially that one stamp with the red barn. There's something so cozy about a barn in the winter landscape, wouldn't you agree?
The wildlife stamps are cool too - a bit of a winter wonderland scene with the animals!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails