Sunday, June 23, 2024

Sunday Stamps: Black and white

 Good day, and welcome to my stamp and postcard blog.  I also have a quilt blog.

Today is a moderate rainy day in the American Midwest, and it's Sunday, so time for Sunday Stamps.  I have an older stamp, shared a while ago:


This is a pot made by Native Americans of the Acoma pueblo.  I believe it was part of a set of stamps of pottery from the American Southwest.  This pueblo is my favorite, and I love their black and white designs.  

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more entries.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

6 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

I just love this striking design.

Lisa said...

That's a beautiful stamp, and I like the black and white designs best too.

violet s said...

I like how fluid this design looks.

marina said...

Very nice stamp!

Joy said...

Beautiful design.

Four-eyed-missy said...

I can see why it's your favourite – the simplicity of the black and white and bold patterns are striking.

In the Company of Me

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails