Sunday, February 4, 2024

Sunday Stamps: Lighthouses

 Good Day and welcome to my blog.  It is a cold but sunny day in the American Midwest.

It's time for Sunday Stamps.

The theme this week is lighthouses.  Having no stamps in hand, I went searching on the internet and found an ebay seller with this set from 2021:



The whole sheet.  These are forever stamps.  The brick one is Navesink, New Jersey.

See more participants at SeeitonaPostcard.  

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

4 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

This series is really good, fantastic designs. I have got them :)

violet s said...

The brick one and little squat one are interesting.

marina said...

The gnome lighthouses are the cutest!

FinnBadger said...

Great sheet of stamps!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails