Sunday, January 28, 2024

Sunday Stamps: Trees

 Good day, and welcome to my blog.  It is a cool and cloudy wintery afternoon in the American Midwest.  It is time for Sunday Stamps. and the theme this week is trees.

I have some stamps I shared back in 2011:


These older stamps from Poland came from a lot I purchased on ebay.  The trees shown are pear (on the left) and cherry (on the right).  Thank you to Google translate to help me translate the Polish!  I certainly didn't recognize the Latin species names.

Our hostess has a wonderful se-tenant set of apricot trees over the 4 seasons.

See more participants at SeeitonaPostcard.  

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

3 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

So beautiful flowers on tree branches! The spring will be here soon.

FinnBadger said...

These are great. Cherry blossoms seem to be overrepresented on stamps, so it is nice to see the pear blossoms

violet s said...

I agree with Finnbadger. Plenty of other equally gorgeous blossoms to see!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails