Sunday, January 14, 2024

Sunday Stamps: Bridges

Good day, and welcome to my blog.  It is a bright cloudless day in the American Midwest - and 3 degrees F!

It's time for Sunday Stamps.  The theme is Bridges.  I am sharing a stamp from 2012, back in my Postcrossing days:


It's almost Chinese New Year, so it's appropriate to share this stamp of a beautiful arched bridge.

I hope your 2024 is going well so far!

See more participants at SeeitonaPostcard.  

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

4 comments:

violet s said...

China really has some steeply arched bridges!

FinnBadger said...

That's lovely! Stay warm during this frigid spell

Mail Adventures said...

It's a beautiful illustration. the reflection on the water makes the bridge very especial.

marina said...

so pretty, the colors are serene and make the stamp so lovely to look at.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails