Sunday, February 18, 2024

Sunday Stamps: Blue

 Good day, and welcome to a cold but sunny day in the American Midwest.  The snow that fell yesterday and the day before is not melting.

It's time for Sunday Stamps, and the theme is blue.

I have a clever interpretation for you today:


Bluegrass music!  This stamp will be available on March 14, 2024.  The instruments pictured are the core of a bluegrass band.  The "high and lonesome" sound is from the Appalachian region of the USA.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more entries!

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

5 comments:

violet s said...

A big fan of Bluegrass music, I feel a little toe tapping coming on just looking at these instruments.

FinnBadger said...

Nice idea to showcase an upcoming stamp for today.

Lisa said...

Nice! I don't often see the US stamps, so many come out, and I get so few letters anymore.

Mail Adventures said...

Now I don't know if it is a partially blue stamp or it is totally blue. Great find for today!

Joy said...

I like the idea of showing the instruments, love a banjo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails