Sunday, August 6, 2023

Sunday Stamps: Patterns

 Good Day, and welcome to my blog.  I am back in the American Midwest.  It is a partly cloudy Summer day.

Time for Sunday Stamps, where the theme is Patterns.

Mail Adventures showed two higher denomination stamps for the US Postal Service with patterns on them, and I have here the highest denomination of all:


Four $10 stamps in a pane.  I think it's a pretty geometric design.  Prettier than a printout of the postage, don't you think?  This scan is from the USPS as I certainly don't have this in hand!

See more participants at SeeitonaPostcard.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

3 comments:

marina said...

It is a beautiful geometric pattern.

violet s said...

It is a shame this one isn't so readily available to all!

Mail Adventures said...

Glad to see the 10$ design as well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails