Sunday, August 13, 2023

Sunday Stamps: Education

 Good day, and welcome to my entry for Sunday Stamps.

It is a beautiful cloudless day in the American Midwest.  My coffee maker decided to stop working this morning, after many years of service.  So I am here on the blog without caffeine.

It's time for Sunday Stamps, and the theme is education.

I have no college or university stamps so I will share a stamp I had on here in May 2023 - a yellow School Bus, iconic symbol of American public education.


This scan is from the US postal service.  It's almost time for the busses to start rolling again in our community.

See more participants at SeeitonaPostcard.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

4 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

We recognise those yellow buses from the films :)

violet s said...

I never had the pleasure of bouncing around in one of these buses.

marina said...

yes, epic yellow bus! I forgot to include this in my list!!!

Joy said...

Well worth showing again, iconic.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails