Sunday, August 20, 2023

Sunday Stamps: Endangered Species

 Good Day, and welcome to my blog.  It is a beautiful sunny day in the American Midwest, with a cloudless sky.

It's time for Sunday Stamps, and the theme is endangered or vulnerable species.

The US Postal Service has recently released a set of 20 stamps that fit this theme.

Sadly, there are many more than 20 species that are endangered.  The Postal Service has picked large mammals such as the Gray wolf and the Florida panther shown here, but also a crayfish and a toad.
These images are from the USPS website, as I don't have these stamps in hand.



See more participants at SeeitonaPostcard.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

3 comments:

violet s said...

usually, I like to see animals in some sort of natural habitat, but these stamps, with the black background send a poignant message.

Mail Adventures said...

I hadn't seen the rest of the stamps, thanks!

marina said...

That panther has such a sweet face!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails