Sunday, July 30, 2023

Sunday Stamps: At sea

 Good Day and welcome to my blog.  I am at my mom's house in New England for a visit.  It is a refreshingly cooler day.  Time for Sunday Stamps.

The theme this week is "At sea".  Perhaps one could be sailing?


This image is from the US Postal Service, and these are postcard stamps.

I'd also like to share a stamp honoring Eugenie Clark, a marine biologist who made many important studies of sharks.

Wish I could get to the ocean this summer!

See more participants at SeeitonaPostcard.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

4 comments:

marina said...

Cool selections for "at Sea" prompt!

violet s said...

As Shark Week continues, Eugenie Clark is a perfect choice.
And, yes, today is so blessedly cooler!

Mail Adventures said...

I love this design, simple but effective. I haven't seen those stamps in person.

Joy said...

Just the day for sailing here today, blue skies and wind. Love the marine biology stamp, she looks so happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails