Sunday, July 16, 2023

Sunday Stamps: Play and Sports

 Good day, and welcome to my blog.  It is going to be a warm hazy day here in the American Midwest.

It's time for Sunday Stamps.  The them today is "at play/sports".

The USPS has some stamps that fit the theme.

An arresting design, promoting Women's Soccer (football to the rest of the world).
And:


I don't know if you can see this, but these stamps showcase  the artwork on skateboards.  Both images are from the US Postal Service - I don't have these stamps in hand.

See more participants at SeeitonaPostcard.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

4 comments:

marina said...

The woman soccer player stamp is pretty cool!

violet s said...

The women's soccer stamp is very timely.
Love the skateboards!

Mail Adventures said...

I've recently got the soccer stamp, and I find it very cool. The skateboards, I have not seen the stamps in person. They seem very nice, too.

Joy said...

Love the dynamic soccer stamp. Skateboard art is a cool theme.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails