Sunday, July 9, 2023

Sunday Stamps: Children's art

 Good day, and welcome to a cloudy day in the American Midwest.  It's time for Sunday Stamps.

The theme this week is children's art, and I have a stamp I have shown before (long ago):


I do not recall how I acquired this stamp.  It is from the USSR, 1979, so it's vintage.  It is a slightly larger size so it shows the children's art well.  So sweet.

See more participants at SeeitonaPostcard.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

4 comments:

marina said...

beautiful stamp!

violet s said...

I'm sure there is some connection with those neckerchiefs these kids are wearing.

Joy said...

I like the enjoying the outdoors vibe. Pretty stamp
Violet Sky is right, the neckerchiefs indicate they are Young Pioneers, often appeared on stamps before the break up of the Soviet Union. Bit like boy/girl scouts

Mail Adventures said...

I like the naif style on the stamp.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails