Sunday, June 4, 2023

Sunday Stamps: Fish

 Hello and welcome to my blog.  It's a hazy morning in the American Midwest, and promises to heat up quite a bit.

It's Sunday, and time for Sunday Stamps.  The prompt this week is fish.  I have some USA stamps from some time ago:


How do I know?  Because their face value is 22 Cents for a first class letter.  And when I first showed these on my blog in 2012 or so, postage was higher than 22 cents!

A variety of fresh and salt water fish are shown.

Other fish are featured at SeeitonaPostcard.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

2 comments:

violet s said...

Nice depictions of these very familiar fish. Of this lot, catfish would be my favourite to eat. (it is one ugly fish, though!)

Mail Adventures said...

Nice illustrations, and big mouths! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails