Sunday, May 28, 2023

Sunday Stamps: Yellow

 Good day, and welcome to Sunday Stamps.  I am on a short family vacation to a State Park - but they have internet connectivity!

So here is my post for Sunday stamps, and the theme this week is Yellow.


From the US Postal Service, the iconic American School bus, in a well known bright yellow.  This scan is from the USPS.

Other vehicles are featured at SeeitonaPostcard.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

3 comments:

violet s said...

definitely iconic! hope you are enjoying your Memorial Day weekend break.

Mail Adventures said...

I agree it's iconic :)
I have got it, and I find this stamp pretty cool!

Joy said...

Love it. Must have appeared in thousands of movies, it deserves a special Oscar:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails