Sunday, May 7, 2023

Sunday Stamps: Bridges

 It's a rainy day in the American Midwest, with thunderstorms waking me up last night.  But the rain is good for the plants and the grass.

It's time for Sunday Stamps.

The theme this week is bridges.  Not having stamps I hadn't shared before, I went searching on the internet, and found a famous bridge in the USA:


As the title points out, this is the very long Mackinac bridge, connecting the two parts of Michigan state.  I like the style of these older stamps.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more participants. 

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

2 comments:

Joy said...

Yes I love the old engraved stamps too, nice view.
The fact that they post weather conditions on the website brought home to me the exposure and length of the bridge.

Mail Adventures said...

Me too, I like the old style :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails