Sunday, June 11, 2023

Sunday Stamps: Art

 Hello, and welcome to my blog.  It's a cool day in the American Midwest, and it is raining lightly.  It's time for Sunday Stamps.

The theme this week is fine art.  The US Postal Service normally has at least one set of artworks on stamps.  Available on the website now is a set of stamps of artworks by Roy Lichtenstein (1923 - 1997) iconic artist of the pop art movement.   I don't have these in hand.  These images are from the USPS.

Here is one, and here is the set:


See more art at SeeitonaPostcard.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

3 comments:

violet s said...

Oh, I like these. And am glad the set doesn't include 'crying girl', which I feel has been seen too often

viridian said...

I knew exactly what you meant by "crying girl" - agree.

Mail Adventures said...

Yay! I've recently got all this set. I love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails