Sunday, February 25, 2018

Sunday Stamps II Feb. 25

Welcome to my blog on postcards and stamps.
 
Today I am contributing to Sunday Stamps, which is up to the letter B in the tour of the alphabet.  Violet Sky has shared a badger (barsuk) on a stamp for Belarus.  I have also found an animal stamp from Belarus:


This is the southern white-breasted hedgehog (Erinaceus concolor), sometimes referred to as east European hedgehog, white-bellied hedgehog or white-chested hedgehog, according to Wikipedia.  It does not appear to be threatened.  A cute little animal, at least on this stamp!!!

Visit SeeitonaPostcard and see who else is joining in!

I have a page on Facebook: "Like" me and keep up with my infrequent  stamp, postcard, and quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

4 comments:

violet s said...

Nice. Hedgehogs are much cuter than badgers, I think!

FinnBadger said...

What a great stamp!

Mail Adventures said...

Oh, I love hedgehogs! We used to see them when I lived before. NoOt now, as I'm in a city. Nice stamp to share today!

Bob Scotney said...

There are societies that look after hedgehogs in the UK where their numbers are decreasing, Beautiful stamp

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails