Sunday, April 8, 2018

Sunday Stamps April 8

Welcome to my blog on postcards and stamps.
 Today I am contributing to Sunday Stamps, which is up to the letter H in the tour of the alphabet. Violet Sky has shared a stamp for the letter H, hockey.

I have a stamp from Hong Kong.


Our scanner is not working so I took a cell phone photo.  I think this winter/holiday stamp has been shred before, but no matter, still cute!

Visit SeeitonaPostcard and see who else is joining in!

I have a page on Facebook: "Like" me and keep up with my infrequent  stamp, postcard, and quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

7 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

It's so sweet!

FinnBadger said...

This is such a clever take on a Christmas stamp. Love it.

violet s said...

It's always good to see you :)
and I love this hatted ornament.

Ana said...

aww it is so cute indeed! makes me wanna have that as my decoration all year round!

agi said...

Its nice to stop by your blog again after a while; its a cute stamp indeed :)

Bob Scotney said...

I did a double take when I saw the Christmas connection. Hats and Hong Kong go well together.

Joy said...

Love the bird cage hat combo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails