Saturday, January 8, 2011

Pink Saturday: A new meme: Sunday Stamps


Announcing a new meme: Sunday Stamps!


Do you love stamps as much as I do? Do you consider them little works of art in themselves? Do you have some PINK stamps?  Are you a stamp collector, or do you accumulate large number of stamps in candy boxes or cigar boxes (like me)?

I welcome you to join Sunday Stamps where you can show off your collection. Write a post, publish it, and then link into my blog, http://viridianpostcard.blogspot.com/. We’ll be starting January 9 on this blog. It will be a great way to get over the January blues.

I will be using Linky tools. I plan to open the linky party late Saturday night or early Sunday morning (USA Eastern time) and close it Sunday at midnight.

I look forward to seeing your posts. If you have any trouble posting your link, please email me at viridian61 –at- yahoo.com.




Check out Beverly's meme at Pink Saturday and see who else is joining.

viridian


3 comments:

Char said...

I think those stamps are little pieces of art all into them selves. I have never seen them before and want to thank you for sharing them this week. Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Donnie said...

What a cute stamps. Happy Pink Saturday.

Abramyan Avenue said...

Love your stamps! I used to work for a credit union and we would recieve payments from soldiers overseas.. I always loved thier stamps!
Thanks for sharing!
-April

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails