Sunday, March 3, 2024

Sunday Stamps: Flowers

 Good Day and welcome to my blog.  It is a sunny day, and warm (53 F) for this time of year.  It's time for Sunday Stamps.

The theme this week is flowers.

I have a stamp from the US Postal Service.  It will be available on March 22 this year.

This stamp is made for heavier or thicker items, such as wedding invitations, therefore the 2 ounce rate printed on it.  It is a forever stamp, always worth the 2 ounce rate.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more entries!

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

4 comments:

FinnBadger said...

I like that the stamp is not wedding specific this year.

Lisa said...

It might be too late, but it would make a lovely stamp for Easter. Or invitations to not just a wedding, but a spring luncheon! Not that I have spring luncheons! Just me on my deck with my dog, eating lunch!

Mail Adventures said...

The colours of this are pretty. Perfect spring stamp, and not only for weddings!

Joy said...

I agree with everyone on the many usages for this little stamp, perfect for birthday cards.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails