Sunday, March 31, 2024

Sunday Stamps: Flowers of Spring

 Happy Easter, for those who celebrate this holiday!

Good day, and welcome to my blog.  It is a cool cloudy day in the American Midwest, and time for Sunday Stamps.

The theme is varied: chocolate, bunnies, eggs, flowers, churches.  I have a set of tulip stamps from the US Postal Service:


Closeups of colorful tulips, in a booklet.  Another view:


These two images are from the US Postal Service - I don't have these in hand.

Spring has sprung here - happy Spring to those of us in the northern hemisphere.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more participants. 

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

6 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

These are wonderful! Tulips are among my favourite flowers.

FinnBadger said...

This is a really pretty set from USPS, thanks for sharing it today.

violet s said...

Tulips are my favourite flower, and this perspective is interesting.

Lisa said...

Pretty stamps. I love flowers, but tulips don't do anything for me. There are a few in my yard, survivors from a time I won 100 and then went around pulling them out realizing I didn't like them!

marina said...

such pretty pastel colors on these stamps....

Joy said...

Pretty stamps. Our tulips have struggled this year and fallen over because its been so wet, happily daffodils are more resilient.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails