Saturday, August 23, 2014

Sunday Stamps # 184

Welcome back to Sunday Stamps after a week away. For me it was time to get the children ready for school and get ourselves used to a new schedule.  I am still not used to getting up so early!

We return with the easy theme of anything you wish.  Future themes are listed below.  For me, a stamp from Hellas (Greece):


Just one of many stamps that have come my way this sometimes hot August, via Postcrossing.

I hope my regular contributors come back after a week's vacation.  New people, please join us also!  Add your link below.

Viridian

Theme next week: reptiles.
Theme week after that: Cultural artifacts, esp. jewelry, but could be anything.


5 comments:

Postcardy said...

I have a postcard picturing USSR stamps and a Russian video.

agi said...

lovely summer-y stamp! there is one regular here who will adore this ;)

Bob Scotney said...

I had that style of bike once after a coal lorry ran over my normal cycle. This is more colourful though.

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

Beautiful! People often seem to collect bicycle postcards but I haven't come across anyone collecting bicycle stamps. The Royal Mail did a set but that was a good few years ago.

Mail Adventures said...

I have been in Greece this summer and I have sent this very stamp on some postcards...!
Now I'm back, and I guess I will participate next weeks again in Sunday Stamps :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails