Monday, August 17, 2009

August Postcard scavenger Hunt: My funniest postcards

A scavenger hunt hosted by Postcardy.

First, A Ken Brown favorite. My brother was at college living much like this when this card was published - much laughter in the family.


Postcardy says: "My funniest postcards are ones that stand out in my mind from hundreds of funny, but forgettable, postcards. I always remember these."


This next one I find horrible yet funny, and unforgettable. DO NOT scroll down it you are a sensitive soul.


.


Front:

Back:



copyright Richard Watherwax. P.O. Box 429, Rockport, Maine 04856. Address your complaints to him. Yes it's awful. But it is unforgettable.
viridian

viridian




1 comment:

Postcardy said...

The lobster recipe is really funny and so is the picture.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails