Good day, and welcome to my blog. It is a warm humid morning in the American Midwest, and it's time for Sunday Stamps. The theme is mountains.
Having nothing in hand, I used Google to find an appropriate stamp, probably from an on-line seller:
A brown bear and a gorgeous mountain behind. Large mammals need lots of territory to roam, and as the valleys get developed, the mountain habitats are like 'islands' surrounded by development. And there are more chances of bear - human interactions, which rarely go well.
Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more participants.
I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl
Viridian

5 comments:
Even in wilderness areas there seem to more development, its a nice view of its habitat without humans.
Nobody would like to interact with a brown bear!
ooohhh... beautiful stamp! I have never seen it before....
That's a pretty stamp, I've not seen it before. That's the trouble with getting few actual letters.
I don't think I've seen this stamp before, either.
Post a Comment