Sunday, August 2, 2026

Sunday Stamps: Aircraft

Good day and welcome to my blog.  It's a cloudy morning in the American Midwest, after a night of rain and thunder and a tornado watch.

It's time for Sunday Stamps, and the theme is aviation or aircraft.

Having no stamps in hand, and older stamps on my blog have been shared three times already, I searched the web and found this sheet on the page of an etsy seller:


Face value is 32 cents and they are from 1996.  The Wright Brothers craft is there, as is my dad's favorite, the Lightning.  You may have to click on the image and expand it to see the details.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more participants.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

1 comment:

Joy said...

An attractive sheet of stamps, I like the variety of backgrounds.