Sunday, August 18, 2024

Sunday stamps: Patterns

 Good day, and welcome to my stamp blog.  It is a cool and cloudy day in the American Midwest.

It's time for Sunday Stamps.  The theme this week is patterns.  I have a geometrical stamp from the US Postal Service:

This stamp is worth $5 US so it is not a stamp you see everyday.  There are stamps with similar designs for $1, $2, and $10.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more entries.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

5 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

We coincided today! :)

violet s said...

I am a swirly doodler, so these really appeal to me :)

Lisa said...

That's a nice one. Pretty swirls and purple. I've never paid that much for a stamp. I can happily say it's cool today here too, and it rained yesterday!

roentare said...

Classic Olympics sign

Joy said...

I like these, they do seem a strange combination of prices

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails