Sunday, November 5, 2023

Sunday Stamps: Moustaches

 Good day, and welcome to Sunday Stamps.  We have just gone through the Daylight Savings Time "fall back" so I am a bit unsettled.  It is a cool sunny morning with frost on the ground, and time for Sunday Stamps.

The theme is Moustaches.


An older stamp, from my Postcrossing days.  This is Benjamin Rabier, perhaps best known today for his illustration of the Laughing Cow, for a certain brand of cheese.  He illustrated a number of other animal tales too.

See more participants at SeeitonaPostcard.  

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

3 comments:

marina said...

That's a great stamp! I like the animal images...

Joy said...

The Laughing Cow is a timeless image, an interesting illustrator.

violet s said...

That is such a cool stamp. I hadn't thought much about who the Laughing Cow illustrator was, now I'm impressed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails