Sunday, March 5, 2023

Sunday Stamps: Canines

 Good day, and welcome to a sunny day in the American Midwest.  The cardinals are singing, but not the robins, not yet.

It's time for Sunday Stamps.  The theme is Canines.

I don't have these stamps in hand, so I copied an image off a seller's listing on Amazon, of USA stamps:


These are military working dogs.  They are illustrated in a style similar to the elephant stamp that I shared previously.  4 designs, originally sold in a booklet of 20 stamps.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more participants. 

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

3 comments:

Joy said...

I like the camouflage effect. 20 stamps in a booklet is a lot but think I would have been tempted to splash the cash if was in the USA.

violet s said...

I find the points of the star a bit distracting to the fine design of the dogs.

Mail Adventures said...

Great workers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails