Sunday, January 7, 2018

Sunday Stamps II 160

Happy New Year everyone!!!

It's time for Sunday Stamps, and SeeitonaPostcard is up to the letter V.  Growing up in New England,  I immediately thought of the state of Vermont.

A state stamp is still available in the collector's area of the US Postal Service website, paired with the state quarter:


The design of the stamp looks like a vintage tourist postcard.  (It's a little strange to see the Fall colors of the Vermont mountains up against the snow that Vermont is famous for.)

Visit SeeitonaPostcard and see who else is joining in!

I have a page on Facebook: "Like" me and keep up with my infrequent  stamp, postcard, and quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

5 comments:

violet s said...

I actually think of Vermont and "leaf-peeping"

Heleen said...

Indeed a skiing person and autumn leaves are a special combination!.. Nice stamp!

FinnBadger said...

Very nice stamp/coin combo.

Joy said...

I like the 'states' stamps, makes a nice memento with the coin.

Bob Scotney said...

I could use a State stamp for next week's 'W'.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails