Sunday, November 12, 2017

Sunday Stamps II 152

This week SeeitonaPostcard is up to the letter "O" in the tour of the alphabet.

Back in my Postcrossing days, I was very active and hoped to get postcards from lots of different countries.  I was excited to receive a card from the Sultanate of Oman - only 168 cards sent from Oman at that time, and one of them to me!  Here are the stamps from that postcard:


Showing a traditional dagger and scabbard from that country.  Cool!

Visit SeeitonaPostcard and see who else is joining in!

I have a page on Facebook: "Like" me and keep up with my infrequent  stamp, postcard, and quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

4 comments:

Bob Scotney said...

Oman was the only country I could thnk of for 'O' but had no stamps from there so thanks for sharing them.

FinnBadger said...

These are great stamps. I like the bold background colors, too.

VioletSky said...

ooh, nice!
It's always exciting to get a postcard (and the accompanying stamps) from a 'rare' country.

Mail Adventures said...

I have received this very stamp (the red one)!
For a while, I had a correspondent in Oman, and he sent me always very beautiful stamps.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails