Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Stamps # 95

My apologies for my lateness, Sunday Stampers!  I rushed from work on Friday directly to the airport, and I am now in North Carolina at a professional meeting.  I did not have time to get the web post ready, and here I am, very late on a Sunday.

I am without access to my computer with my scan of two stamps, one with ice, and one with a stream.  You will have to use your imagination.

I am asking those of you who have blog posts up to please link in below.  I will leave this linky up until Monday Night at Midnight.

Thank you for your patience!

Theme for next week: anything you wish.

Viridian

5 comments:

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

Just happy you are all right.

VioletSky said...

yes, I was a little worried....

Sreisaat said...

Hello Viridian! Glad to know you are alright. I missed a lot of SS already and made sure I didn't miss this week.

Postcards Crossing: Sunday Stamps: From the River of Woe to the River of Fun

Bob Scotney said...

Pleased you made it.

Joy said...

I'm just glad it was not because you were holed up with no electricity.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails