Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sunday Stamps #13

In which I ask you to share anything you wish.  I'll share a stamp I created myself:


It's my avatar for this blog and for Postcrossing, holding down some USA postage.  It is true I paid more that 44 cents each to have this stamp made, but who else has such a stamp? I am happy with how this turned out.

Along the way, zazzle management asked me if this was a photograph of anyone famous, and where I obtained the image.  I imagine they have to worry a lot about copyright infringement.  But no, this is from a photograph that I own, and I do not think she is anyone famous.

Share with us any stamp you wish.  The linky list will be open until Midnight USA Eastern time.

                   

Viridian

Theme next week: flowers, any flowers.

10 comments:

Elaine said...

A very nice stamp and it makes a great avatar for your blog. I had some stamps make for my Christmas cards with a family member and a gold tree I designed.
They are expensive but a novelty

Postcardy said...

Your stamp turned out nice. I am surprised that Zazzle asked you about the photo because I suspect they have quite a bit of stuff that is infringing on copyrights. Maybe they are more careful with postage stamps.

GadgetSponge.com said...

Very nice stamp. I like the sepia tone of it. Thanks for letting me join the Sunday Stamp #13 series!

Christine H. said...

That stamp turned out very nicely. I'm sure Postcrossing participants are thrilled to receive it.

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

I've always wondered who that was in your atavar. It makes a beautiful stamp, and really great for Postcrossing.

Joy said...

Its a lovely photo and graces a stamp nicely.

Sreisaat said...

That's a beautiful stamp, Viridian. I wouldn't mind paying extra just to have one of that... if only I could!


Postcards Crossing

Dorincard said...

You should have waited for USPS to create a stamp just like that...What!
...
:)
Beautiful creation!
If you want some criticism from those who dislike ALL personalized stamps, I could find a few persons for you...
:)

Aimee Dars said...

It is a lovely image!

Andrea said...

What a beautiful stamp!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails