Sunday, April 14, 2024

Sunday Stamps: Trees or Leaves

 Good day and welcome to my blog!

It's a nice sunny day in the American Midwest.  For the eclipse on Monday, we had only a few high clouds - perfect viewing weather.  What an amazing sight!

Anyhow, it's time for Sunday Stamps.  Our theme this week is trees or leaves.  I am going to bend the theme this week to stretch it to rose bushes:


An older Great Britain stamp -though I do not know how old.  Yes there are leaves in the stamp!

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more entries!

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

4 comments:

FinnBadger said...

Plenty of leaves to see, although the lovely flowers steal the show. We both did some theme-bending today. Hope you're getting some nice sunny weather like I am.

violet s said...

Theme bending is good - and technically, the theme didn't say the leaves had to be on trees!

Mail Adventures said...

The stamp was issued in 1991, because of a World Congress of Roses. Beautiful.

Joy said...

Always nice to see roses.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails