Sunday, December 31, 2023

Sunday Stamps: Night time

 Welcome to the last day of the year. It is another cloudy gloomy day in the American Midwest, but no matter, it is time for Sunday Stamps.

The theme this week is Night Scenes.  Here is a stamp from Finland, showing a natural phenomena that can only be seen at night:


The Aurora Borealis.  I have shared this stamp before, but it's nice to see it again.  I have seen only pale versions of the aurora at my latitude, and that rarely.

See more participants at SeeitonaPostcard.  

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

Happy New Year!

4 comments:

FinnBadger said...

What a great stamp! Seeing the aurora is on my bucket list. Happy New Year!

Mail Adventures said...

What a beautiful stamp. Seeing the Aurora in person must be a stunning experience indeed!

violet s said...

I, too, have only seen pale versions. The inclusion of the co-ordinates is a nice detail.

marina said...

Beautiful, beautiful stamp!
Happy 2024!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails