Sunday, November 27, 2022

Sunday Stamps: THe Letter "D"

 Hello and welcome to a rainy day in the American Midwest.

It's time for Sunday stamps.

I don't have these in hand, but am taking the scan from the US Postal Service.  They have issued a set of 4 stamps showing military working dogs.  Here is one stamp:

And here is the set of 4:


A stylized design, not photographs.  The website notes that the Labs are trained as search dogs - I am not sure of the others.  Probably guard dogs.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more participants. 

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

3 comments:

violet s said...

I've just received two of these stamps this week (though not this one you chose) I rather like the design.

Mail Adventures said...

I have got them time ago.

Joy said...

Nice, I like the military camouflage effect.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails