Sunday, June 5, 2022

Sunday Stamps: Uniforms

 Hello, and welcome to my contribution to Sunday Stamps.

This week's theme is Uniforms, which can be interpreted is several ways.  Military?  Sports teams?

I went with a stamp for the US Postal Service:

A stamp honoring Japanese American soldiers who bravely fought in the European portion of World War II.  These men were US citizens who were at first in internment camps.  Some worked as translators too.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more participants. 

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

2 comments:

violet s said...

Glad to see them get some positive recognition.
Hope you are recovering and feeling more like yourself.

Mail Adventures said...

I had never seen this stamp.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails