Sunday, December 26, 2021

Sunday Stamps: St. Nick

 Good day, the day after Christmas.  After a gloomy rainy and unseasonably warm day, we are clear and sunny, and still warm today.

Time for Sunday stamps.  I have a St. Nick stamp to share from the US Postal Service.  Perhaps you have received it in mail from the USA?


We had a quiet but great Christmas here, with family.  I hope you have a good week.  Better times in 2022, we hope.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more participants.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

4 comments:

violet s said...

Looks like St Nick had a clear, starry night for his travels (even though we had overcast skies!)

FinnBadger said...

This one is my favorite of the St Nick set. Merry Christmas!

Mail Adventures said...

YEs, I have received it. And I love it!

Joy said...

Yes that would be a nice stamp to receive through the post. I hope for better times in 2022 too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails