Sunday, November 28, 2021

Sunday Stamps: Cartoons

 Good day, and welcome to Sunday Stamps and my contribution.  The theme this week, set at SeeitonaPostard, is cartoons or illustrations.

I have a stamp of a world famous cartoon figure:


An older stamp from my Postcrossing days:  Pikachu!

And one of a more recent issue from the US Postal Service:

Scooby Doo started his cartoon life in the late 1960's I believe.  I have watched the original cartoons many times (eternally in reruns) with my children.  Scooby and friends have gone through many incarnations through the years.
It's a sunny but cool day in the American Midwest.  I will go shortly and visit all the contributors this week.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more participants.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

3 comments:

violet s said...

I have never watched Scooby Doo, but he does seem to be popular.

Bob Scotney said...

I love dogs and Scooby Doo.

Mail Adventures said...

I was a Scooby Doo fan as a child, Love this stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails