Sunday, October 18, 2020

Sunday Stamps: Autumn Colors

 Good Day, and welcome to my blog.  It's time for Sunday Stamps.  The theme this week is Autumn colors, and the US Postal Service has just released these stamps, in time for me to feature them on my blog:


More information on these stamps can be found HERE.   I think this fits the theme, don't you?

A previous entry of mine also has autumn colors, as well as the theme of water.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more contributions.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian


4 comments:

violet s said...

These definitely fit the theme.
All except for that spider [shudder] are cool.

Mail Adventures said...

These spooky stamps will look cool on envelopes :)

Joy said...

Spooktacular. Fun stamps. I especially like the cats and bats.

Bob Scotney said...

Definitely right for the theme.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails