Sunday, March 15, 2020

Sunday Stamps: Celebrations

Time for Sunday Stamps!  The theme is celebrations.
Once again I am pulling my stamp from the US Postal Service.  A stamp to cover anything you might be celebrating.

The USPS also has stamps for Christmas, Hanukkah, Diwali, and Eid.
Hunkering down here in the American Midwest for the duration, and preparing for teaching my classes on line, starting March 23.  I feel sorry for people whose lives have been disrupted greatly.  Mine is only slightly inconvenienced.

Please see SeeItonaPostcard for more.

Viridian

5 comments:

FinnBadger said...

This is a nice stamp to have on hand for any occasion - and I was surprised to see it has some foil elements when I bought some a few weeks ago.

Mail Adventures said...

We coincided! This stamp is great.

Bob Scotney said...

GB has no generic stamps like this.

violet s said...

These baubles are festive.
we (Ontario) are now in a state of emergency, though still only a few cases. thank goodness.
stay safe.

Joy said...

I like how you could interpret those shapes as bubbles, baubles or balloons. I could even include other B things I like, buttons and badges:) Nice stamp.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails